More than a job… it’s an adventure in innovation
Think & Vision positions itself as the research and development centre for software development, mechatronics, and electrical engineering for TDE Group. Our developers are constantly optimizing and improving our existing and new products, which creates a constructive interaction between the different industrial sectors of TDE Group. Our main focus is creating insights and solutions from data for the oil and gas industry. We provide our solutions to almost every industrial enterprise in this segment which positions us as a market leader, therefore as we expand our capabilities, we are looking for a:
Data Analyst/Business Intelligence Analyst
Start date: ASAP
The Data Analyst is responsible for developing and maintaining critical business intelligence metric products. This position focuses on ensuring that our clients can maximize the accessibility of business value derived from rig sensor data. This includes both development of new analytic reports, and support of analytics users throughout the business as well as the development of innovative new methods of collecting, analyzing, presenting, or actioning data.
- Validates data sources, transformations, and analysis against reference data to ensure quality, accuracy, and completeness of derived reports.
- Optimizes and standardizes all stages of the data analysis process, from extraction through to modelling & visualization.
- Collaborates with and provides training and knowledge transfer to business end-users of reports and data sources.
- Collects, validates, interprets, and organizes various types of data into relevant reports and/or summaries for designated business objectives.
- Builds data set requirements, KPIs, data/report definitions and establishes reporting governance processes.
- Acts as a Business Intelligence adviser by supporting team members in the use and interpretation of data and understanding of KPIs and reporting requirements.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Petroleum, or a relevant field (An equivalent combination of education and/or work experience will be considered).
- Minimum 5 years of experience with business analytics, statistical analytics, KPI development and reporting.
- Must have experience with Power BI Reports & Data Models, Power Apps, and some SQL queries.
- Experience with pulling and pushing data and KPIs via Rest API.
- An understanding of IT and cloud service infrastructure is advantageous.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Power BI.
- Competency with query languages such as SQL.
- Competency with programming languages such as Python and R.
- Experience with the Microsoft Power Platform, including Power Apps and Power Automate (Flow) is an asset.
- Very good knowledge of English, German (preferable) and commercial understanding.
Required Soft Skills:
- Strong teamwork skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Desire to learn new skills and techniques
- Highly motivated, organized and success-oriented
- Excellent communication, presentation and collaboration skills
What we offer:
- An interesting and varied job
- A versatile position with room to maneuver
- A wide and diverse range of tasks
- Long-term work in an interesting and aspiring group of companies
In advance of any positive answer, it will be necessary to attend an interview as well as to complete an example for and with us.